[foss4g2014] Setting Conference Pricing

Chris MacWhorter cmacwhorter at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 11:14:03 PST 2014

I agree with the survey of the peeps;  some thoughts are that from a local viewpoint $200 seems significant,  but from traveling viewpoint $200 might be under 10% of the actual cost of attendance or under 5% with lost wages/productivity taken into account.

Sponsorship question: is metro able to sponsor?  If not, will metro consider in kind donations of transit passes?

Sent from my iPhone