[foss4g2014] Sponsors Update

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Fri Feb 28 16:33:46 PST 2014

We’ve had a bunch of sponsors come in during the last couple days as the early bird discount period has wound down.

Here’s where we stand.
* = Committed, but not yet paid

Gold
Google*

Silver
Boundless
Esri*

Bronze
Sourcepole AG

Supporter
AppGeo*
Camptocamp
Locate Press
MapGears
NBT Solutions*
Terrestris

Total is  $36,600 (less PayPal fees, since so far everyone has paid by CC).

But we still have a ways to go to hit our $120k budgeted minimum (I think Nottingham finished with around ~$170k), so if you work for someone, or know someone who might be willing to sponsor, please help us shake the tree. These sponsorships really do help keep the conference costs down.

Darrell