[foss4g2014] Work Party?

Darrell Fuhriman darrell at garnix.org
Fri Jan 31 12:24:41 PST 2014

Yes, I believe so. We're working on consolidating a list.

I've been wondering if it wouldn't make sense to have a shared CRM that all FOSS4G-related events could use.

(The lack of resources carrying automatically from year to year independently of the LOC is a big gripe I've had lately… The hodgepodge of sponsor and attendee information being prime examples..)

d.