[foss4g2014] Phone only meeting tonight (or reschedule)

Kristin Bott bottk at reed.edu
Tue Jul 1 10:36:46 PDT 2014

I can't make tomorrow, but I can also write down the non-earth-shattering
things I have to say if tomorrow's a better option for folks.

So, decently neutral.

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Darrell Fuhriman <darrell at garnix.org>
wrote:

> Hey, I have the afternoon off because my father-in-law is coming to town.
>
> I’d rather not have to come back into the office, so I thought we could do
> tonight’s meeting over the phone.
>
> If there’s a preference to just reschedule to tomorrow, we could do that,
> but I’m guessing that’s more of a pain than the phone.
>
> Darrell

Kristin Bott
Instructional Technologist / Quantitative Applications
Instructional Technology Services (ITS)
Reed College

ETC 225
503/788-6642