[foss4g2014] Who wants to make a map?

David Mangold dave at davemangold.com
Tue Jul 22 22:51:14 PDT 2014

OSM could work but might be a bit too complex and non-specific for the
size constraints Darrell mentioned. Metro's RLIS data could be a good
source; maybe streets, public transit, and (very subtle) building
footprints as a base with locations of interest clearly marked. I doubt
all the restaurants / food carts will fit (certainly not with labels)
but perhaps they could be symbolized. I'll give it a shot and send out
something in the next few days.

Dave