[foss4g2014] Who wants to make a map?

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 09:21:10 PDT 2014

My thought - are any of the maps Dave provided available in a form we can
insert into the bag? Obviously for the PSU map we could print our own I
think, but Travel Portland probably has these in bulk for visitors?

I still think there is an opportunity to provide a simple map in the
program to give attendees the overall geography of the conference (very
high level) - I'll try to figure out an extent and scale later today...