[foss4g2014] Who wants to make a map?

David Mangold dave at davemangold.com
Tue Jul 29 00:06:07 PDT 2014

It turns out there's a bit more room to work with than was initially
thought. Here's a link to the first two panels of a four panel set for
the program. The other two panels will be overviews showing the downtown
area and the greater Portland Metro Area (including the airport). Each
will include the locations of interest but perhaps symbolized as points
rather than polygons. Please provide feedback constructive or otherwise :-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7okqnxkbpzal2ui/foss4g-panels-draft.pdf

Dave