[FOSS4G2015] Anyone from FOSS4G 2015 LOC coming 2014?

Heegu Park hgpark at gaia3d.com
Mon Aug 25 06:28:36 PDT 2014

Dear Darrell

I will prepare something for the introduction of FOSS4G 2015 next month on
PDX. I will present something or will try to play some interesting video
about Seoul provided by Seoul Tourist Bureau. I will try to come to you
there! Also, I may need you help to browse the whole event including the
workshop and conference about how it is going on. I didn't register any
workshop, but I want to browse the workshops to see what's going on there
if you don't mind. :)

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Heegu Park

> Hi Darrell,
>
> Yep. Several FOSS4G 2015 LOC members will go to Portland and Heegu Park
> may give a talk or play little video about Seoul there.
>
> Heegu will contact you about this and ask some help from Portland team.
> Your assist will be appreciated.
>
> Best,
>
> Sanghee
> ---
> Shin, Sanghee
> Gaia3D, Inc. - Helping Earth Sustainable
> http://www.gaia3d.com
> Tel : +82-(0)2-3397-3475
> Fax : +82-(0)2-3397-3478
>
> 2014. 8. 24., 오후 2:47, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> 작성:
>
> > I've been talking to Sanghee about this and they are preparing something
> for the final plenary slot that we spoke of.  Yes it is confirmed, 2015 LOC
> reps will present Seoul in the final plenary.
> >
> > -Jeff
> >
> > On Aug 23, 2014 10:28 PM, Darrell Fuhriman <darrell at garnix.org> wrote:
> >>

> >> Hi all!
> >>
> >> We’re just about ready to go for FOSS4G 2014, and I was wondering if
> the 2015 LOC will have any representatives in Portland. We’d love to do an
> introduction of some sort. Last year, we produced a little video
> introduction to Portland that they showed.
> >>
> >> I don’t know if you want to get that fancy, but we’d love to do at
> least a little hand off ceremony.
> >>
> >> Darrell

*Park, Heegu*

Marketing / Business Development, Gaia3D Inc.,

http://www.gaia3d.com