[FOSS4G2015] Anyone from FOSS4G 2015 LOC coming 2014?

Park, Heegu hgpark at gaia3d.com
Fri Sep 5 01:17:04 PDT 2014

Dear Jeff,

I’m sorry I was late, but I put my name on the list on the Lighting Talks
session wiki. Isn’t it too late, is it? I’m heading to Portland on Sunday
and getting there on Sunday. :) Hope to see you soon!

Thank you very much,

Best regards,

Heegu Park

Park, Heegu
Marketing / Business Development, Gaia3D Inc.,
http://www.gaia3d.com <http://www.gaia3d.com/>