[FOSS4G2015] Proposing a paper

Sanghee Shin shshin at gaia3d.com
Tue Feb 10 06:48:28 PST 2015

Hi Jerome,

That would be fine for the general oral presentation session.

However I’m not sure whether you want to submit your paper to the Academic Track of the conference. In that case, Prof. Venka, chair person of Academic Committee, can give you an answer.

Venka, can you give any comments on this?

Best,

Sanghee
---
Sanghee Shin, Chair of FOSS4G 2015 Seoul
"Toward Diversity! FOSS4G Bigbang from Seoul!"
http://2015.foss4g.org
Twitter: @foss4g
Facebook: FOSS4G2015
email: foss4gchair at osgeo.org