[FOSS4G2016] Volunteer for FOSS4G2016

Hinrich Paulsen paulsen at terrestris.de
Mon Apr 20 04:46:22 PDT 2015

Dear list,

first, I would like to congratulate all people involved who managed to
get the FOSS4G to take place in Bonn! What a great opportunity for the
city and all of us who live here.

Second, after having talked to Till I am beginning to appreciate how
much work will have to go into the preparation of the FOSS4G 2016 and
would therefore like to volunteer to help finding sponsors. Please let
me know if and how you would like me to proceed.

Best regards,

Hinrich

--
geographische 3D-Daten im Browser - kein Problem!
       Sprechen Sie uns darauf an!

terrestris GmbH & Co. KG
Firmensitz: Pützchens Chaussee 56, 53227 Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 6835

vertreten durch: terrestris Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Geogr. Hinrich Paulsen
Dipl.-Geogr. Till Adams

Tel. 0228 - 962 899 51
Fax. 0228 - 962 899 57

Internet: www.terrestris.de