[FOSS4G2016] new postcards and stickers

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Dec 1 04:50:03 PST 2015

Hi LOC!

I just ordered another 2500 postcards, they are already with the new
slogan (thanks to Anton). I also ordered some stickers with logo and
website-URL.
If the printer-company is right, they'll arrive by friday here in my
office. So if anybody needs some of the material, just send me an email.

Perhaps it's also clever, to contact local chapters all around the
world and send them marketing material? Do we need some more? Depending
on how much they want and where they are located, it's probably cheaper
just to send the print-files. 2500 postcards cost 48 euro including tax
and postage, the postage I paid for the 300 I sent to Jeff was around 15
euros ;-)

Any suggestions?

Till