[FOSS4G2016] contact person

Dmity Suvorov suvorov at exonit.by
Wed Dec 2 01:32:37 PST 2015

Dear friends.

I represent "Exon IT" - software company from Belarus. We develop projects
based on open source spatial software.

We would like to take part in the conference 24th-26th August "Free and open
source software for geospatial". As we know OSGeo organizes this conference.

We would like to apply for MOST (Mobility Scheme for Targeted
People-to-People-Contacts) to visit the conference and  we would like to
apply before the start of conference registration to have enough time to
consider our application.

Could you provide  Name of contact person and Phone number any of the
organizers to apply. Perhaps MOST 's representative can call  him/her.

Best regards.

Dmitry Suvorov

Exon IT

 <http://www.exonit.by/> Exonit_Logo200