[FOSS4G2016] FOSS4G 2016 Call for Participation in the Program Committee

최준영 novacite at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 04:34:45 PST 2015

Dear Volker Mische,

I want to participate in the Program Committee. I experienced as an
organizer for a UN special session at FOSS4G 2015 Seoul with Sanghee, 2015
conference chair. In the session, we discussed the role of open source GIS
for developing countries and especially about the UN SDGs with UN
geospatial information section.

I heard that 2016 LOC discussed the related topic. If that committe is
already organziged or organizing, I also want to be included in that
committee member.

Best regard,
Junyoung Choi, Ph.D in urban planning and GIS.
Spatial Big Data center, MOLIT.
Spatial information office, Korea Land and Housing corp(LH).
http://world.lh.or.kr
2015. 12. 9. 오후 5:02에 "Volker Mische" <volker.mische at gmail.com>님이 작성: