[FOSS4G2016] Reminder: Today - FOSSGIS / OSM "Stammtisch" Wednesday 1st of July 2015

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jul 2 07:20:01 PDT 2015

Till, let me respond to this in a different way:

Both Venka and Markus did not attend FOSS4G Portland.

There was also a FOSS4G-Asia event this past December in Bangkok, where
the 10 years of FOSS4G was also mentioned (but unfortunately Markus
could not attend it).

So, Bonn 2016 will indeed be a wonderful way to celebrate 10 years of
FOSS4G, getting everyone together again :)  [imagine bringing Venka and
Markus and I on stage there to thank the entire FOSS4G community for 10
years)

Not that FOSS4G is about any 1 or 3 individuals, it is not, but, it
could be a great way to celebrate all together.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/