[FOSS4G2016] A postcard for promoting the conference on print media

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Jul 6 00:46:32 PDT 2015

Hi Anton,  qall,

grat and many thanks. I also really like the 03-version of the
frontend.

Perhaps we should just take another bg-photograph, so there is no need
to discuss about container-ships and ugly licensing stuff.

I just ask at the city of Bonn, whether they have some photos token
from our Südbrücke the rhine upwards.

I also like the text "Welcome to Bonn" - it's just a sentence, but this
really makes kindo f difference.
(Thinking about that's then 10 years after the worldcup took place in
Germany, we might think of s.th. like "The world hosted by friends." ;-)
)

Regards, Till