[FOSS4G2016] A postcard for promoting the conference on print media

anton at foss4g2016.org anton at foss4g2016.org
Mon Jul 6 16:05:45 PDT 2015

Hey folks!

I can't think strait anymore... It's been a crazy day and I'm tired, so
I declare the next episode of the postcard series as open to discussion:

Front: http://antonpopov.de/foss4g-2016/postcard/front-06.png
Back:  http://antonpopov.de/foss4g-2016/postcard/back-03.png

Featuring:
+ a new photo theme (thanks to Till and the City of Bonn)
+ a new set of open fonts (thanks to Gert-Jan for pointing that [1]
out):
   * 'Open Sans' (Apache License Version 2.0)
   * 'Pecita Expanded' (handwriting font / SIL OPEN FONT LICENSE Version
1.1 (memo to self: read it!))
- fancy transparency stuff
- an OSGeo logo at the front that propably goes against the style guide
[2]
- text that may be hard to read

@Jeff: I thought about putting the Gimp files to the SVN, but on
forseeing an upload of more than 100 MB - that would take half a day to
complete - I resigned. I'll clean up the files to reduce the size, but
not today =)

Good night
Anton

[1] http://openfontlibrary.org