[FOSS4G2016] Fwd: marketing stuff FOSS4G-EU: logo

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Thu Jun 18 02:14:28 PDT 2015

Hi Till,

Count me in for this one.
I might use our Dutch "geo-doe-dag" ("Geo-Mach-Tag" / "Geo-Do-Day") at the ITC in Enschede (very close to the German border..)  the 4th of July for this activity.

Meanwhile I was trying to recapture what the status of the logo design is.
Dennis? made a design for the bid. A month ago some reactions on this first design were made on this list. Any progress since then.

I'd like to make a styleguide for the corporate desgin of FOSS4G 2016. Based upon one logo, one set of colors, one typeface etc.
That makes it easy to derive different (though coherent) media types (postcard, banner, website, flag, t-shirt) as needed.

Is Dennis on this list?

Regards,

GJ