[FOSS4G2016] News Zuschlag FOSS4G Bonn

Till Adams adams at terrestris.de
Wed Mar 18 03:05:30 PDT 2015

Hi LOC!

After some days of really heavy illness I am back!

In the moment we are discussing how to interact with EARSeL. But after
my last talk with Klaus Greve getting both conferences together looks
quiet difficult, as both conferences have their "characteristic"
happening period and also EARSeL people were a little afraid because of
the different size of both conferences (350 to up to 1000).

I want to discuss this finally with Klaus Greve these days.

Till