[FOSS4G2016] FOSS4G organizing issues

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Tue Mar 24 06:18:04 PDT 2015

Till,
thanks for the update.

I suggest to populate a Wiki with the tasks and names you listed
below. Additionally we should also specifically ask people to take
responsibility for tasks.

Do you have a preference which Wiki to use? I'd suggest to populate
the OSGeo Wiki because it has the biggest outreach. A proper ticketing
system will help to keep track of what is going on but the "soft"
information about who does what should be as public as we can make it.
I can do that if there are no other opinions.

Thoughts?

Best regards,
Arnulf