[FOSS4G2016] FOSS4G organizing issues

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Tue Mar 24 06:51:28 PDT 2015

Till,
I would prefer to have some of the more "static" information on the
OSGeo Wiki too because it is open, public and well known. I'd hope
that this way we can get more people who are not part of the Bonn
Local Chapter to find us and make the conference more global. Just
think about native Spanish speaking folks for example who might be
interested to help the international community but will surely not
find us right away if we "hide" all of what we do in a private Wiki
and ticketing system.

So I am not saying we shouldn't have that but that additionally we
need to reach out through all channels available.

Ah, bla - as "community manager" I'll probably just go ahead. Its a
Wiki, right? :-)

Cheers,
Arnulf