[FOSS4G2016] FOSS4G 2016 - requesting your assistance

Till Adams till.adams at fossgis.de
Fri Mar 27 00:14:45 PDT 2015

Hi Darrell,

many thanks for all of your material and advice. Of course we would be
happy to see also the full material on the Google Drive Folder. Find me
as till.adams at gmail.com.

We are planning to setup a redmine ticketing system, that's what we're
used to work with in our daily work as well. I will discuss the
sponsorship issue with Sanghee as I see your  popints as well. On the
other hand, I do not want to create confusion...

So far, Till