[FOSS4G2016] "Geo4All - MapStory Challenge" - FOSS4G 2016 Student Competitions

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Oct 1 06:45:29 PDT 2015

I also did not see the whole discussion, since foss4g2016 got included late in the game, so apologies if this has been discussed before.

There was a Geocat student award in Seoul or not, since Geocat sponsored it.

What’s wrong with companies / not-for-profits sponsoring specific student awards if they pay extra sponsorship money for it? If they sponsor, I don’t see a problem with their name ending up in the award / competition.

Best regards,
Bart