[FOSS4G2016] "Geo4All - MapStory Challenge" - FOSS4G 2016 Student Competitions

Venkatesh Raghavan venka.osgeo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 07:00:23 PDT 2015

I agree with Daniel's point about "Geo4All Challenge 2016".
The Geo4All would need to set up a awards committee to
conduct the award selection and presentation process.

If there is going to be a cash award, Geo4All also need
to find the money.

My understanding is that, the other OSGeo Student Award
is sponsored (funded) by OSGeo Foundation.

Best

Venka