[FOSS4G2016] Sharing marketing materials

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Fri Oct 2 09:29:48 PDT 2015

Hi Anton,

Thanks for updating the style guide.

Regarding the logo on a non-white background: in your examples [1] the white
outline on "FOSS4G" in the wide banners (1-6) seems to have disappeared in
the 5 slogan examples (or perhaps the outline was "same as background or
"transparent" and thus sort of disappearing in the slogan examples.
Could you give it a try with a forced white outline in the 5 slogan examples

Regards,

GJ

[1] http://antonpopov.de/foss4g-2016/banners/