[FOSS4G2016] Sharing marketing materials

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Sat Oct 10 03:12:59 PDT 2015

I created a PR page [1] a few months ago, plus a style guide
The content itself is of course in SVN: https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2016/marketing/

[1] https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/foss4g/2016/marketing/
[2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Foss4g_2016_style_guide

I'll contact Anton (who is offline for a week) to create a easy linkable section (with just the one and only final valid versions)

(hmm, curious how AdBlocker handles these cross-references..)

Cheers,

GJ