[FOSS4G2016] Tagline (slogan) FOSS4G-2016

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Mon Oct 12 00:15:55 PDT 2015

Hi Gert-Jan,

because it's that I am already kind of used to this "join us..." - I
also like the bridges, but perhaps we might use both?

The building bridges might be kind of "subtitle" : "FOSS4G 2016 -
Building Bridges in Bonn" - the "join us" might be the less weighty
slogan we can use .. ?

Till

Am 2015-10-11 17:12, schrieb Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting
OSGeo.nl: