[FOSS4G2016] weekly IRC meeting

Gert-Jan van der Weijden gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Wed Oct 21 00:11:55 PDT 2015

Hi LOC,

I'll be there on monday at 5 pm CET (otherwise I would be in the
regular traffic jam anyway).
No matter what channel we choose (IRC, Slack, Hangout), most important
is to have an agenda, a chair and a scribe.

First proposal for an agenda-item for this Monday: arrange a
FOSS4G2016 organisation hacking weekend in November, in ordr to make
some serious steps forward.

Regards,

GJ