[FOSS4G2016] Sessions planning: 2 session rooms on 23rd of August

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Oct 21 02:32:23 PDT 2015

Hi Ela, Volker and Christian,

just for you to know: We also have access to two session rooms (for
approx. 25 persons each) on 23rd of August (day before core conference
starts) in another place, which might be used for Geo4All/Education
workshops.
We can get this rooms for free, so we would have to care for some
coffee and a snack for midday only.
I think, if you/Geo4All wants to make sth. that day in these two rooms,
you/Geo4All (and/or the academic committee) should overtake the
organisation for this.
I can assist for any local stuff.

I already talked to Suchith from Geo4All about this possibility - just
to keep that in mind and please keep Suchith up to date!

Till