[FOSS4G2016] Logo in square (and more) versions

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Wed Oct 21 03:52:51 PDT 2015

Hi,

And to add to Arnulf's request (and probably repeat myself), I would
rather prefer not to have to update my website if the URL to the logo
of the next FOSS4G would not change, for example
http://media.foss4g.org/logo/latest.png ... and probably in some
variations like different sizes, etc..

Thanks,
Daniel