[FOSS4G2016] further LOC meetings LUXX Bonn / timetable

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Sat Oct 24 06:44:14 PDT 2015

Hi list,

I had a short phone call with Uli Rothstein yesterday. He complained a
little bit, that except Volker nobody really answered to his request for
the time tables of the single groups.
So if there was a request to you, please talk to him!

We also agreed, that we change our monthly meetings in LUXX to a
two-week (or twice a month) modus. This because if someone fails to join
a meeting, he/she is out for two month, which is too much. So for your
diary, I propose the following dates for our LOC meetings (always 19h in
LUXX):

04.11. - NO meeting - Anja, Uli, Carmen and Till are not in Bonn
11.11. - shifted 1st November meeting from 4.11..
18.11. - regular 2nd November meeting in LUXX
02.12. - 1st December meeting
16.12. - 2nd December meeting
06.01. - 1st January meeting
20.01. - 2nd January meeting