[FOSS4G2016] Sharing marketing materials

Anton Popov mail at antonpopov.de
Mon Oct 26 12:18:25 PDT 2015

Hi,

The way I read the PR-page [1] it's more a page for us (LOC) to develop
and remind us what the PR/marketing concepts are and what's to be done.
I was under the impression that the marketing page [2] was to be
targeted at the outside world. Nevertheless I agree that the marketing
page might have more impact if it comes from the 2016.foss4g.org site.

I asked the homepage team [3] for content access and will integrate the
marketing page there (more or less like it is now) and for the
insiders(?) at the PR page.

Regards
Anton

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_PR