[FOSS4G2016] [OSGeo-Conf] Looking for the keeper of the videos from FOSS4GNA- PDX (2014)

Marc Zakelijk info at marcvloemans.nl
Sat Sep 26 03:46:56 PDT 2015

All

I observe that the subjective pro's/cons of platform are taking centre stage. Personally I would rather focus on who we intend to reach. The relevant medium follows from that.

If just finding a generic platform to host is the question, then let's be practical. Cheap and cheerful and technical feasible.

Thx to GertJan for diving into the legal issues.

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans