[FOSS4G2016] IRC chat 01-28-2016 17h CET / LOC Meeting in LUXX today

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Feb 2 23:50:29 PST 2016

Hi all,

first of all thanks to Volker for his minutes of the last IRC chat, I
couldn't join. The next chat is tomorrow by 16:00.
I put Volkers minutes into the WIKI, so we have the minutes there.

@Key topic responsibles: Please keep in mind to deliver a text
regarding your topic to Codrina today!

Tday we'll have our monthly LOC meeting in LUXX, Bonn at 19h30. I've
just made an agenda, as walways, I'd like to invite everybody to
add/edit issues:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_Meeting_minutes#2016-02-03

See you tonight or "read" you tomorrow!

Till