[FOSS4G2016] facebook page multi-owner?

Elżbieta Wołoszyńska-Wiśniewska ela at gridw.pl
Thu Jan 14 01:30:04 PST 2016

Hi all,

@GJ, it's not a problem to have few editors of the FB website. You can
set this up in the settings.
@Cordina - yes, you need to be "a friend" with GJ. Only then he can give
you an access to the website.

For those who would like to edit website but don't have FB account - you
can use login and password of the "owner" (account set up by GJ to make
a website).

If any information related to FB is needed, I hope I can help :-)

Ela

Elżbieta Wołoszyńska-Wiśniewska
Head of Education Unit

UNEP/GRID-Warsaw Centre
Sobieszynska 8, 00-764 Warsaw
phone.: +48 22 840 6664 ext. 116
fax: +48 22 851 6201
http://www.gridw.pl
http://mass4education.eu_
_

*PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL*