[FOSS4G2016] Base text CfP and stand up

Marc Vloemans marcvloemans1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 21:04:35 PST 2016

Gert Jan, Codrina et al

As discussed with Gert-Jan earlier: I will prepare a base text for CfP to be used for all media (online/offline) in English. Over the weekend.
Depending on the specific media and audience each of us can then cut and paste the relevant items.
If someone from the LOC feels a translation is needed, then this text can be used also as a basis.

Codrina; would you be available on Tuesday's or Wednesday's for a weekly PR-stand-up with GJ and me between 17.00-18.00?? Gert Jan is in favour of this and is also available at those times.
This way we can coordinate and determine activities (who, when, what)? Real life communication seems to better work than mail.
First item to be discussed is CfP-planning.

Vriendelijke groet,
Marc Vloemans