[FOSS4G2016] Angel support for the video team during the conference

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Tue Mar 1 23:39:05 PST 2016

Hi,

we must plan this in detail. Having 38 angels as student will cost us
another ~9k Euros (and this includes only costs of 250€/student for
food, social event, conference bag).
That makes the whole thing really difficult for us.

I planned with 30-35 student in general, but we also need some at the
info-point, welcome desk and so on.
I put this on the list for tonight,

Till