[FOSS4G2016] today, 2nd March. 19h30 LOC meeting in LUXX

christoph at foss4g2016.org christoph at foss4g2016.org
Wed Mar 2 06:45:17 PST 2016

Hi all,

not sure if I can make it tonight to the LOC event, so here's a short
update on the travel grant program:

- Today I have contacted some organizations, as listed here
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Talk:FOSS4G_2016_Travel_Grants
- I have also contacted Kristin and will ask her about the previous
travel grant programs.

In March I will have some more time to deal with all this.

Christoph