[FOSS4G2016] Attendance fee

Polimi maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Tue Mar 8 08:58:01 PST 2016

My suggestion ( or at least what I did) was to fix the minimum fee considering the minimum that I have to provide and then adding some extra ( one more coffee break, one more lunch, the USB key with proceedings, the t-shirt and so on) depending on the sponsorisation I received.
If people don't know which is the fee, they will not send contributions.
Best.
Maria

https://www.flickr.com/photos/137617942@N02/

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it