[FOSS4G2016] Fwd: Text Attending

geejee at dds.nl geejee at dds.nl
Wed Mar 16 08:48:42 PDT 2016

Good job!
Very usefull to have all the fees at hand, since a lot of people are
asking about this.

One point regarding the early bird: I know a lot of people want to stay
at the amazing Basecamp Bonn.
Can we somehow give the early birds a first choice when choosing
accomodation?
Not quite sure what our deal with basecamp is: do they do the
reservations? or we ourselves?

To be discussed tomorrow at the weekly IRC?

regards,

Gert-Jan