[FOSS4G2016] Wall of ideas in website

Gert-Jan van der Weijden - Stichting OSGeo.nl gert-jan at osgeo.nl
Fri Mar 18 08:37:39 PDT 2016

After publishing the page I noticed that in order to embed the Wall-of-idea
in our site it we have to purchase an NoteApp account (already knew that,
wrote it down in my friend Redmine , but forgotten...)

An account is $ 18 a month, so until August that would be about $100.

Does that fit into our budget?

regards,