[FOSS4G2016] FYI: Submitted Talks

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Mon Mar 21 05:06:15 PDT 2016

Great! and..expected :D

I am not sure that to be evenly divided is very important. I expected a
significant number to be related to the general topics of foss4g. I
think it would be good to have a sufficient number of to complete a
round of talks/topics, number which I think it's 8..or something.

We had an irc meeting tonight?..

Regards,
Codrina