[FOSS4G2017] Iron Mapper

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Sep 15 10:36:20 PDT 2016

Hi Guido,

Actually it was me who contacted Heather, when I saw her tweet of the
painting, and encouraged her to champion this, to openly form the
committee for Boston ;)  I am already signed up on the committee page.
Others are welcome to join the committee, please sign up at
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2017_KidsMapGallery_Committee (let me
know if you need that page renamed, or the committee renamed, etc)

I hope this really causes other committees being formed (or formed
already) to openly share their great ideas and plans, so we can all help
out.  'share' :)  Don't be shy ha.

Maybe we can use next week's IRC meeting to go through all of the
committees and report on ideas, plans, next steps.

-jeff