[FOSS4G2019] OSGeo Booth at FOSS4G 2019

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sat Jun 15 01:36:00 PDT 2019

Hello BLOC,

do you have feeback concerning the booth?

Who could be the contact person to talk in details about the booth?

A booth like the one from last year would be great
* sofa, small table
* bar table + chairs
* roll-ups & tablecloth
* ..
* see picture
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jodygarnett/30672443638/in/pool-foss4g/

Marketing Committee can organize the flyer & sticker & co

See you Astrid