[Francophone] Voting Results

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Tue Jul 3 11:53:44 EDT 2007

On 3-Jul-07, at 8:10 AM, Sylvain Théry wrote:

> Hello,
>
>> There were 30 people who voted, here are the top results:
>
> Soit moins de 43% de participation. :-(
> Je ne sais qu'en dire.

I was on the list too, but did not vote.   I assume that many others
are on the list but are only "lurkers", watching to learn, waiting to
participate when they are ready.  Not everyone will care enough to
vote on a stranger.  I wouldn't be too worried about only getting 43%
of these people to vote.  It is very good representation, in my
opinion, because those who are interested and have an opinion have
voted.

Best wishes,
Tyler