[Francophone] Quelle ambition pour la Rep. Fr. ?

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Fri Mar 30 05:04:56 EDT 2007

Bonjour,

Une piste de réflexion pour imaginer ce que pourrait devenir la Représentation
Francophone, ou du moins un de ces objectifs (extrait d'un mail de la
mailing-list [OSGeo-Discuss]) :
"So here I go again: Don't complain but get your ass up and organize your
own conference, let it run under the banner of OSGeo, use its brand, press
and web presence and get the word out to the people. Invite other
projects, peers preferred obviously. [..]

By 2010 we should have 20 or even 50 OSGeo conferences a year all over the
world. One of them is the meeting of the tribes and thats the place where
I want to drink a beer with Steve Rhyme and personally I don't rally need
any workshop to do that."

Un salon complètement orienté Géomatique Open Source et francophone ?

Y.
--
Yves Jacolin
---