[fusion-dev] Nabble?

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Apr 16 18:15:50 EDT 2008

OK, since one hour is a reasonable time to wait for feedback (ok, not
really, just because I'm impatient) I've set this up.

If someone has strong objections, I'll decommission them.

http://www.nabble.com/Fusion-f33547.html

Hopefully Nabble will approve the mailing list additions and we'll start
seeing email flow there soon.  As soon as they confirm that the forums
are set up, I'll add a link to Nabble from the Fusion Trac.

I have not added the SVN or Trac notification lists yet; let me know if
you think these are a good idea to add (I kinda don't think so).

OtherJason