[fusion-dev] Object tree based on layers

kde kdelcroix at celsius-tech.com
Mon Dec 22 05:06:50 EST 2008

Hello,

I would like to display in a tree objects (example: all libraries according
the countries). The objects can
I have multiple layers (example: one for the continents, one for the
countries, one for the countries parts and one for the libraries). So I
would like to browse by the tree the differents layers to find an object.

Example: I'm searching for the library "X" which is located in Brussel ; so
I will browse the tree like that: "Europe > Belgium > Brabant > X".

With Fusion or OpenLayer (so in javascript):

- Is it possible to get all objects (in my case, there are polygons for the
areas and there are points for the libraries location) of a layer ?

- Is it possible to get the area (so the polygon) of a layer in which is
located a point (a library) ? I ask that beause I would like to not have to
add for each library a field for the continent, the country and the country
part.

Thanks.