[fusion-dev] Fusion with FF3

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 2 13:43:56 EDT 2008

I was just using ff3 and it was working fine, now I am getting this
same error on another fusion page.  The problem seems to be one of
timing - "console" in window returns true and "firebug" in console
returns true when I try it while the script is stopped, but obviously
at the time of the actual test, console is not actually defined.

I'll try to come up with a quick fix (like using "firebug" in
window.console)

Cheers

Paul