[fusion-dev] Fusion RFC 2 - Bootstrap Fusion PSC

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 2 09:23:43 EDT 2008

Ok, we've had some time to think about this.  I've had a couple of
minor comments on some parts which I have integrated:

* clarified that anyone may propose changes and request a vote on a
change, not just PSC members (but only PSC member votes count)

* added a statement indicating that proposals may require an RFC at
the discretion of the PSC, with RFCs being required for changes to the
PSC itself and for major changes to the code (changing public API,
technically risky work, changes with wide scope etc)

Since neither change was significant, I don't think that we need to
wait any longer to vote on this.

I will send a separate email to fusion-users and fusion-dev requesting
a vote.

Cheers

Paul